Breathe Easy with “Best in Class” Purifier and Air Quality Sensor - Now Available at Select Apple Stores
Redwood City, CA — March 5, 2019 — Wynd Technologies, Inc., a leader in the air quality space, today announces the availability of its product, Wynd Plus, at apple.com and select Apple Stores in the US and Canada. Wynd Plus retails for $199 and is available starting today.
The Wynd Plus is the smartest air purifier for your personal space. Wynd Plus is portable so you can breathe easy wherever you go, making it ideal for anyone on the go, travelers, office workers, and allergy sufferers. Wynd is also more than one device: it’s an air quality tracker and purifier in one. The tracker can easily detach for ultimate mobility to measure the air quality and control the purifier. Using our patented medical-grade filter, Wynd Plus removes pollens, smoke, dust, danders, mold, germs, and pollution from your air to help you breathe easily and healthily.
“Our Wynd Plus product is the best in class air purifier and sensor in the industry. We’ve received phenomenal response to this product since launch and we're excited to make it available to Apple shoppers” said Raymond Wu, CEO and co-founder of Wynd.
Wynd Plus features
• Weighs less than a pound and no taller than a water bottle, so you can have clean air wherever you go
• Uses patented turbofan to deliver fast cleaning
• Medical grade filter removes particulates, smoke, dander and germs from your air, and can even kill germs with embedded silver
• Detachable Air Quality Tracker provides real time air quality measurement and directs the purifier to clean as needed
• Connected iOS app generates insights about your air quality and allows you to control the Purifier and Tracker
“I’m an early adopter on Kickstarter and am nothing but pleased with our Wynd Plus. We use it in hotels when we travel or when anyone in our family is sick. Wynd constantly cleans the air and we’ve noticed a difference in our sinuses and bedroom air quality when we use it and when we don't. I give Wynd five stars- it’s a high quality, personal air filter that is both portable and sleekly designed,” said Wynd customer Jonathan Hollingsworth.
For more information and to purchase, please visit here.
Wynd Technologies, Inc. is based in Redwood City, California and was founded by Raymond Wu in 2014. Wynd creates products that help people breathe healthier air wherever they go. For more information, visit http://hellowynd.com/.